Our staff have over 30 years of experience dealing with an extensive range of projects. These range from small house extensions and simple white lining schemes to major civil engineering design projects.
- Moorside Place, Newcastle - Loft conversion. Extensive re-modelling of existing King Post trussed rafter hipped roof to allow the provision of master bedroom and en-suite
- Whitley Bay - Structural design for house extension of re-roofing
- West Sleekburn - Raft Foundation and slope stability design for house
- Whitley Bay - Beams to allow extension to property
- Warren Mill Bothy - Structural design and temporary works
- Wolverhampton - Site investigation and foundation design for elevated walkway
- Newcastle Upon Tyne - Remedial shear stud design solution for Co-op food store. We have also provided assistance to contractors regarding claims for payments due as a result of errors in original design work
- Cramlington and Sellafield - Portal frame buildings at Avery Dennison factory
- Fullham, London - Steel framed 3 storey building for health care centre
- Independent expert witness reports prepared in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules PD 35 Rules 3.2 and 3.3. These have included cycling accidents, slips trips and falls, failures of structural elements, road traffic accidents and skidding incidents.
- Acting for the Treasury Solicitor we have provided an expert opinion report on responsibilities following a major accident on the trunk road network during major works.
Charles Thompson, one of our directors, is a registered Road Safety Auditor. He has carried out audits (Stages 1 to 4) for highway authorities in South Ayrshire, Middlesbrough, Rotherham, North Tyneside, Cumbria County Council, Transport Scotland and much more. These have generally been related to development proposals where highway improvements have been required.
Transport Statements and Travel Plans
We have prepared Transport Statements and Interim Travel Plans for developers including...
- Persimmons Homes Ltd
- North home Ltd
We have carried out section 278 work in Rotherham and County Durham involving cycle networks and junction modifications and associated road signs and lines.